Readalongs
12th March 2021

Lore Readalong Day 5!

Stunning photo by @surireads Hi Fairy Friends! It's the 5th and final day of our Lore Readlong! How have you all found it? I've loved reading through all your comments... Read more
Readalongs
11th March 2021

Lore Readalong Day 4!

Beautiful photo by @sophies.worldofbooks Hello Fairy Friends! Welcome back to day 4 of our Readalong! How're you all doing today? I hope you've been loving the book so far! It's... Read more
Readalongs
10th March 2021

Lore Readalong Day 3!

Gorgeous photo by @bookishly_tiff Hello Fairy Friends! Welcome back to day 3 of the Lore Readalong! How're you all doing today? I hope you're well! Before we get into today's... Read more
Readalongs
9th March 2021

Lore Readalong Day 2!

Beautiful photo by @twinklingchapters Hello Fairy Folks! I hope you're all doing well! Are you ready to jump back in with day 2 of our Lore Readalong? Get cosy, it's... Read more
Readalongs
8th March 2021

Lore Readalong Day 1!

Stunning photo by @acourtofbooksandcoffee Hello Fairy Friends! It's day 1 of our Lore Readalong - are you excited? I know I am! Before we jump in, how're you? I hope... Read more
Exclusive Editions
5th March 2021

Angelfall DELUXE SET

We are so thrilled to present to you the… ANGELFALL DELUXE SET, brought to you in collaboration with Susan Ee and @hodderscape to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Penryn & the... Read more
Readalongs

Lore Readalong Schedule!

Beautiful photo by @lostinbookworld  Hello fairy friends! I hope you're all doing well! Now that we're into March, we have our next Readalong ahead! Our Readalong for Lore by Alexandra... Read more