Foxglove by Adalyn Grace

Important Sale Update

On August 15th and 16th our website will be closed for maintenance.

As a result, we have had to make some slight changes to the Foxglove sales.

The sales will now take place on the following dates:
On August 17th at 12pm BST, we will send out a private Early Access link to everyone who received the September ‘Farewell My Love’ 2022 YA box. We will then send out an Early Access email to all UK/INT active subscribers at 2pm BST, and all US/Canada active subscribers at 4pm BST. If we have any stock remaining, these will be available in the Fairy Trove to the general public on August 18th at 1pm BST for UK/INT customers and 4pm BST for US/Canada customers.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this change.

We are so thrilled to present to you… the ‘Foxglove’ Exclusive Edition, brought to you in collaboration with @hodderscape and @authoradalyngrace!

We fell in love with the gothic atmosphere and forbidden romance in Belladonna by Adalyn Grace when we featured it in our September ‘Farewell My Love’ YA box last year. We’re so excited to share our matching Exclusive Edition of the sequel, Foxglove!

What is special about this Exclusive Edition?
✨ EXCLUSIVE COVER: Exclusive colourway change to the cover
✨ STENCIL SPRAYED EDGES: Two coloured stencil sprayed edges to compliment the cover
✨ ARTWORK PRINTED ONTO THE HARDCOVER by @taratjah
✨ ARTWORK ON THE ENDPAPERS by @monolimeart
✨ SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR: Each book will be signed by the author, Adalyn Grace

This is NOT part of our normal monthly subscriptions and if you wish to order a book, they will be available in the Fairy Trove (we ship to many countries worldwide).

The ‘Foxglove’ Exclusive Edition will be available for £22 GBP / $30 USD + shipping and is expected to ship around October/November.

On August 16th at 12pm BST, we will send out a private Early Access link to everyone who received the September ‘Farewell My Love’ 2022 YA box. We will then send out an Early Access email to all UK/INT active subscribers at 2pm BST, and all US/Canada active subscribers at 4pm BST. If we have any stock remaining, these will be available in the Fairy Trove to the general public on August 17th at 1pm BST for UK/INT customers and 4pm BST for US/Canada customers.

Isn’t this edition beautiful?

Stunning graphics by official FairyLoot designer @blanca.design ?

19 thoughts on “Foxglove by Adalyn Grace

1. Alarms set, calendar reminders in place. I’m ready!!

2. I have been waiting for this!

1. Got a copy, thank goodness.

3. I hope they might re-sell the first book Belladonna. So I can get a matching set. If not I will have to search online for it. 🙂

1. We will likely have a limited number of copies of Belladonna available in the next Fairy Trove restock. ?

1. If we purchased Belladonna today in the Fairy Restock and we have an active subscription, will we receive the Foxglove link at 2pm or at 12 pm like the Farewell My Love’ 2022 YA box buyers?

1. Hi there! You should receive Early Access at 12pm BST. ?

4. so excited for this!

5. If we manage to get Belladonna in the fairy trove restock will we get the private early access at 12pm for this?

1. Yes! Everyone who has purchased a copy of Belladonna from us will receive Early Access! ?

6. Is the 12pm BST (7am EST) early-early access sale on August 17th for both UK/INT and US/Canada folk who received the box/bought belladonna in Fairytrove?

1. That’s correct! ?

7. We’re these sold out durring early access?

1. Hi there! Yes, these sold out during the Early Access sale. 💜

8. Hi is there any chance there’s going to be a 2nd printing of Foxglove since it sold out so fast?

1. We don’t currently have any plans to reprint Foxglove. 💜

1. Is there an update since December? I was able to get belladonna second hand but foxglove is going for £150!

Leave a Reply