Thank you all so much for your interest in joining Team FairyLoot! This position has now been filled. Any future job opportunities will be posted at community.fairyloot.com and on our social media.
Calling passionate, dedicated, and friendly book lovers! We have a new job opportunity available here at FairyLoot as a Customer Service Assistant and we’d love for you to join our spectacular team. Please find the details down below and, if interested, apply via the linked Google form.
Customer Service Assistant
As a Customer Service Assistant, your primary responsibility will focus on providing
customers with information on our products and services, as well as queries about their
orders. Any problems will need to be resolved efficiently and accurately, and all
communication will be done via email. The ideal candidate will need to have great written
skills, attention-to-detail and organisational skills.
Key tasks include:
- Providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be considered for either role, you must:
- be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- have strong overall computer skills
- be able to work pro-actively on their own as well as in a small team
- be able to take on responsibility and handle confidential information with care
Before we can start the employment, we will need the following documents from the candidate:
- A copy of your Passport or European Identity.
- UK National Insurance number
Both opportunities are entry level on a work from home basis with the intention of a November start depending on the candidates current notice period.
We get quite a few applications and, unfortunately, are not able to get back to everyone, however if you’re selected for an interview we will be in contact with you via email.
We want to thank everyone for their time and interest, and we cannot wait to meet our new team member!
Have a lovely day,