Calling passionate, dedicated, and friendly book lovers! We have a new job opportunity available here at FairyLoot as a Social Media Assistant and we’d love for you to join our spectacular team. Please find the details down below and, if interested, apply via the linked Google form.
We are looking for a new full-time Social Media Assistant to join the FairyLoot Team in March/April 2023.
We are looking for someone that has a good knowledge of what FairyLoot is and of social media, can create social media content, is able to work well under pressure and can work alone confidently whilst keeping their superiors well informed.
Key tasks include:
- Create high quality social media content, such as Instagram reels and posts, for FairyLoot social platforms.
- Host Instagram Lives and Readalongs when needed.
- Having an in-depth understanding of current social media trends, insights and engagement.
- Cross-referencing customer queries from social media to our support platform.
- Interacting with customers across all of our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Discord).
- Liaising with the Customer Service team.
- Providing product and service information across a variety of audiences and platforms.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions.
Working Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Workplace: UK based, Work from home
Starting salary: £20,000 GBP per annum
Job Level: Entry
Applications close: 26th of February 2023
To be considered for either role, you must:
- be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- be able to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- have strong overall computer skills
- be able to work pro-actively on their own as well as in a small team
- be able to take on responsibility and handle confidential information with care
Before we can start the employment, we will need the following documents from the candidate:
- A copy of your Passport or European Identity.
- UK National Insurance number
Apply to be a FairyLoot Social Media Assistant.
We will invite applicants who we think would be a good fit for this role to an interview by email. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reach out to everyone who applies but we thank every single one of you for your interest and time applying.
Thank you so much for your time and interest!