My Roommate Is A Vampire by Jenna Levine

We are so thrilled to present to you… the ‘My Roommate Is A Vampire’ Exclusive Edition, brought to you in collaboration with @CenturyBooksUK and @jennalevinewrites!

What would you do if you unknowingly moved in with a vampire? It’s unimaginable, but this whimsical romcom with a fantasy twist made it reality, and we loved every second!

What is special about this Exclusive Edition?
✨ EXCLUSIVE COVER: Exclusive colourway change to the cover
✨ FOIL ON THE HARDCOVER: Exclusive foil design on the hardcover designed by @lizzart_zardonicz
✨ OMBRE EDGES: Stunning ombre sprayed edges to compliment the cover
✨ SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR: Signed by the author, Jenna Levine

This is NOT part of our normal monthly subscriptions and if you wish to order a book, they will be available in the Fairy Trove (we ship to many countries worldwide).

The ‘My Roommate Is A Vampire’ Exclusive Edition will be available for £21 GBP / $29 USD + shipping and is expected to ship around January/February 2024.

Early Access emails will be sent on July 19th at 1pm BST to UK/INT active subscribers and 4pm BST to US/Canada active subscribers. If we have books remaining, they will be available to the public on July 20th at 1pm BST for UK/INT customers and 4pm BST for US/Canada customers from the Fairy Trove.

We hope you are as excited as we are about this beautiful edition!

Gorgeous graphics by official FairyLoot designer @blanca.design ?

5 thoughts on “My Roommate Is A Vampire by Jenna Levine

1. So sad. It sold out soo quickly. QAQ

1. Hi there! Signed copies are sold out but we currently still have unsigned editions available. ?

2. Hi, are the unsigned copies also sold out? can’t find them in the Fairy Trove.

1. Hi there! They’re currently still available but general sale does not start until 1pm BST for UK/INT customers and 4pm BST for US/Canada customers. ?

1. Ah okay, thank you for the fast answer 🙂

Leave a Reply