A Curse For True Love by Stephanie Garber

Important Sale Update:

To better manage website traffic, the Early Access sale time for UK/INT customers who purchased ‘The Ballad of Never After’ will be changing. The new sale time will now take place at 10am BST on 14th September.

Please note: this is the only change to the ‘A Curse for True Love’ Early Access sale.

The updated sale schedule for the ‘A Curse For True Love’ Exclusive Edition is now as follows:
On September 14th at 10am BST, we will send out a private Early Access link to UK/INT customers who purchased our edition of ‘The Ballad of Never After’ then at 12pm BST we will send out a private Early Access link to US/Canada customers who purchased our edition of ‘The Ballad of Never After’. We will then send out an Early Access email to all UK/INT active subscribers at 2pm BST, and all US/Canada active subscribers at 4pm BST. If we have any stock remaining, these will be available in the Fairy Trove to the general public on September 15th at 1pm BST for UK/INT customers and 4pm BST for US/Canada customers.

✨✨✨

We are so thrilled to present to you… the ‘A Curse For True Love’ Exclusive Edition, brought to you in collaboration with @stephanie_garber and @hodderscape!

The Magnificent North has become one of our favourite fictional worlds to visit, and we can’t wait to return at the end of the year for the final instalment in the Once Upon A Broken Heart series! We are so excited to share this Exclusive Edition of A Curse For True Love with you all, which matches our previous books in the series perfectly!

What is special about this Exclusive Edition?
✨ EXCLUSIVE COVER: An exclusive colourway change to the cover
✨ REVERSE DUST JACKET ART: A stunning scene on the reverse jacket illustrated by @rosiethorns88
✨ FOIL ON THE HARDCOVER: Intricate foil on the front, back and spine of the book designed by @rosiethorns88
✨ ENDPAPER ART: Beautiful character artwork by @aleikats
✨ STENCIL SPRAYED EDGES: Two toned stencilled fore-edge with a solid top and bottom sprayed edge
✨ DIGITAL SIGNATURE

The ‘A Curse For True Love’ Exclusive Edition will be available for £22 GBP / $30 USD + shipping and is expected to ship around November/December.

On September 14th at 12pm BST, we will send out a private Early Access link to everyone who purchased our edition of ‘The Ballad of Never After’. We will then send out an Early Access email to all UK/INT active subscribers at 2pm BST, and all US/Canada active subscribers at 4pm BST. If we have any stock remaining, these will be available in the Fairy Trove to the general public on September 15th at 1pm BST for UK/INT customers and 4pm BST for US/Canada customers.

We hope you love this stunning edition as much as we do! ?

Gorgeous graphic by @blanca.design

20 thoughts on “A Curse For True Love by Stephanie Garber

1. really hope it doesn’t sell out before early access reaches the us ?

2. Is there separate stock for UK/INT and US/CAN buyers?

1. Yes, there is! ?

3. Im hoping you have a lot of stock planned! I would love to get it in general sale!!

4. Would it be possible to buy multiple copies of this? I wanted to get one for myself and a friend (I am a member)

1. Customers are limited to one copy in the Early Access sale, however, you can buy as many copies as you like in general sale! ?

5. Will the first two in this series ever be available again? I would love to have the set.

6. Hi! Will early access emails also be sent out to those who have purchased Fairyloot editions of Once Upon a Broken Heart and The Ballad of Never After?

1. Hi there! Everyone who purchased our edition of ‘The Ballad of Never After’ will receive an Early Access link on September 14th at 12pm BST. ?

7. I’m so excited for this but I wanted to ask if Once Upon a Broken Heart and Ballad of Never After will be also availble again? I wasn’t able to purchase them the first time around and would love to have them as well!

1. We announced a reprint of the trilogy yesterday! ?

8. It’s a shame this one isn’t going to be hand signed like the last 2, but excited all the same!

9. If we purchase this book, and have not purchased the first two books in the series. Will we still be able to buy the complete set that comes out in November?

1. Hi there! No, that would be classed as a duplicate order and one of the orders would be cancelled. Customers are permitted to buy either A Curse For True Love or the Once Upon a Broken Heart trilogy. 💜

1. Its always a struggle if you get the set or now.
        Can you order now a curse for true love and if you get the set that you cancel the single one? (Because if you dont get the set then you have at least 1 book and can look for the other 2 books )

1. Hi there! If you purchase A Curse For True Love tomorrow and then purchase the set of three books later, the set would then be canceled as it would be a duplicate order. You will not be able to purchase both. If you would like to purchase all three books we recommend waiting until that sale. Hope this helps!💜

10. Hi. I haven’t got the first book but managed to get the second one from you. In order to end up with a full set, should I skip this sale and purchase the set when you reprint it or are you going to sell book one individually and I should buy the third and first book separately?

1. We would recommend purchasing the set. 💜

11. Is there going to be a separate restock of this, not as a set?

1. We don’t currently have any plans to restock the individual edition of A Curse for True Love. 💜

Leave a Reply