Readalongs
29th September 2020

Star Daughter Readalong: Day 2

Stunning photo by @vibrantreads Hello everyone! It’s day 2 of our Readalong for Star Daughter! We left off yesterday with so so much information and emotions, Sheetal and Minal are... Read more
Readalongs
28th September 2020

Star Daughter Readalong: Day 1

Gorgeous photo by @bookobsessedandblonde Hey guys! It's day 1 of our readalong of Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar, let’s do this! Before we get into today’s first chapters though, this... Read more
Readalongs
11th September 2020

Shielded Readalong: Day 5

Gorgeous photo by @sputnik.books Hello everyone and welcome to the 5th and final day of the readalong! I'm sad it's coming to an end already but I'm so excited to... Read more
Readalongs
10th September 2020

Shielded Readalong: Day 4

Amazing photo by @bookniffler9 Hello Fairy Friends! I hope everyone has been enjoying the readalong so far! What have been our favourite parts? Tomorrow is the last day of the... Read more
Readalongs
9th September 2020

Shielded Readalong: Day 3

Gorgeous photo by @lejazzhotbaby Hello Everyone! It's day 3 of our readalong of Shielded and I'm so excited to dive back in! But before that, we have our semi hush-hush... Read more
Readalongs
8th September 2020

Shielded Readalong: Day 2

Gorgeous photo by @thelondonfaerie Hello Fairy Friends! It's day 2 of our readalong of Shielded! Yesterday we left off with Ren headed to the North watch and Jenna at the... Read more
Readalongs
7th September 2020

Shielded Readalong: Day 1

Stunning photo by @xioymys_book_tales Hello FairyLooters! It's day 1 of our readalong of Shielded by Kaylynn Flanders and I can't wait to get into this one! Before we get into... Read more